Agenda is preliminary and subject to change by majority vote of the Board at the meeting.
Individuals requiring special accommodation to attend and/or participate in the meeting should please advise the Administrative Assistant at 719-488-8680 of their specific need(s) 48 hours before the meeting.
Due to COVID-19, the public may call-in, 669-900-9128, Meeting code is: 980 378 2073, Password 526412 in light of the desire to minimize exposure for our emergency responders this will be a call-in meeting only.
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
1. Board: ___Joyce Hartung ___Mark Gunderman ___ Duane Garrett ___ Larry Schwarz __Charles Fleece
2. Review and Approval of Agenda
3. Public Comments:
1. Guest (3 minutes)
1. July Financials
2. August Financials
3. August Meeting Minutes
5. Chief’s Report
1. Monthly Run Report
6. Old Business
1. District Website
2. Shield 616
3. Update on Policy and Procedures manual
7. New Business
1. Financial Modeling on Gallagher Issue
1. Michelle- Question regarding State activity for Gallagher Initiatives
2. Budget 2020
3. Water tender training- will the tanker be added to the Ross deployment list?
4. Covid impact on our firefighter’s morale- Covid Fatigue
5. Battalion Chief positions- how is this change to our organization structure working, updates from the BCs on their specific responsibilities or projects.
8. Firefighter’s Forum
1. Wildland Deployment update regarding- Who, where and what were lessons learned.
9. Public Comments (3 minutes)
Pension Board meeting to follow.