Community room is available at Station 1 located at 15415 Gleneagle Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80921 for meetings and community gatherings. Tables and chairs can be arranged to seat up to 20 individuals and can accommodate 30 individuals for standing room only. A projection screen, microwave, coffee pot, sink, and flags of the United States, State of Colorado and the Wescott Maltese are available for use. The group renting the room must provide additional supplies such as coffee supplies, and any audio / visual equipment. Projector is available upon request.
Regulations and Rules for Community Room:
- These rooms are available at no cost and on a first come first serve basis.
- Application holder must be at least eighteen (18) years old and be present during the rental period.
- Applicant holder must submit a copy of their Driver License.
- Snack foods are allowed.
- No alcohol is allowed.
- Rooms are for community related functions only.
- The Community Room is not available for private or family use (i.e., wedding receptions, parties, etc.)
- You may configure the tables and chairs as needed to fit your group, however, at the end of your event, we ask the room to be returned to its original configuration.
- A Trash receptacle is located outside. Please remove and dispose of all trash items.
- Community guests should stay within the administrative section of the buildings.
- Limited parking is available in the rear of the station, and along Jessie Drive. Please do not block bay doors or driveways.
- Emergency vehicles must be able to exit the building promptly.
To reserve a room please contact Administrator Stacey Popovich at 719-488-8680.